[no subject]

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 01:40:14 +0100
David Massey wrote:

> In other words, everyone knows his obligations, knows what to expect
from
> other drivers, and cooperates with each other.  I have observed this
> behaviour in Britian

Where the hell did you see that, Dave? I've been driving here for
forty years and to my mind its conspicuous by its absence.

> and France as well.

Ah, but our Gallic neighbours have stupendously fast reactions -
though it has to be admitted that sometimes  isolated incidents take
place faster than the speed of light and result in what can only be
described as 'interesting comings together.'

Jonmac