Re: Hogging the fast lane

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hogging the fast lane
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 01:21:20 +0100
Hi Randall
I have a car, 2000 MKI, with Cibie headlights with 100/80's in the outside
lamps and 100's in the inside lamps, yes they are well aimed and have passed
the MOT for alignment every year for the past three years, anyway the point
is night or day if I flash the guy in front for lane hogging they move over,
they have to as they can't see to continue hogging lane! Also work like a
charm for reminding oncoming drivers where their dip switches are! I like
the idea of some of 007's cars, like the ones with the rocket launchers in
the front, seems like a good way of dealing with lane hoggers! If I'm
travelling well in excess of the speed limit and someone flashes me from
behind, (not often as I use my mirrors and anticipate these things) I pull
over and let them pass!

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon