Meet George Jetson...

To: Rave Racer <Ravewar@home.com>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Meet George Jetson...
From: Fred Marks <marks_fred@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 06:32:48 -0700 (PDT)
Rave Race wrote:

> Sure thing "Homer".  Right after the average
> human being is capable of driving a vehicle
> restricted to land with reliable results.  I think
it
> would be foolish to expect the average person to
> have the intelligence to be
> a pilot.  The reason flying is so much safer is that
> it takes a year or more
> of dedicated training to obtain a private licence.
> I understand your
> sarcasm, but everytime I see one of those future
> shows on TV I shudder to
> think that they actually intend to put "Daytime
> people" miles high with
> combustible gases in a projectile.

As a student pilot of a Cessna 172, I'm worried enough
as it is about the EXISTING air traffic-Throw in
George Jetson, his boy Elroy and Jane his wife all
operating personal aircraft and I think I'll stay on
the ground, thank you!

Fred Marks
Hmm, can I install those Back-to-the-Future antigrav
units on my GT6?