Re: Re:Subject: Re: Left Lane Bandits (rant and rerant)

To: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:Subject: Re: Left Lane Bandits (rant and rerant)
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 18:36:47 -0700
John,

It's not that hard to understand.  When you consider that SF Bay area
drivers believe that cars entering a highway have the right of way and the
meer act of turning on your blinker guarantees you space in the next lane,
it is easy to see where a sudden avoidance manuever would be all to common
and could result in losing control.

(sorry, couldn't resist. hope this doesn't start another round of rants)
Bob