Re: TR3 gas tank sender unit removal problem

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 gas tank sender unit removal problem
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 23:15:27 +0100
Hi Dave
It is extremely difficult to get right and just when you get the necessary
experience, nature steps in to make sure we don't get big headed by doing
for the eyesight what she does for the rest of our bodies!

Graham.
PS I did try to write it in 'murican for you but my spell checker didn't
like it! It's English you know old bean!