Re: body removal

To: Jesse Bregman <jdb49@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: body removal
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 18:59:15 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jesse,

As far as a nut buster use PB Blaster. Best stuff I have seen in over 30 years
of
British car and bike experience.

As far as the 7/16 bolts and nuts, I have a 10 3/4 inch  7/16" box wrench that I
have found invaluable. It is a Craftman but I dont remember how I came to own
it.
Along with an extra pair of hands, Wife, friend, son, daughter whatever you have
available also helps. Another thing that helps are 6 point sockets. If the  nuts
are still caged and they are frozen, try vice grips, PB Blaster and heat. Also
if
you have a few on-lookers or neighbors with their windows open, a few sets of
foam ear plugs will come in handy when your knuckles meet that british iron at
the speed of light.

Good Luck,

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A