The Ultimate Compliment?

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Ultimate Compliment?
From: Jim <cartr4a@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 18:39:03 -0500
I went for a ride in my '68 GT6 today to look at a '59 Austin Healey.
The Healey was trash, but it was a nice ride.  I stopped at a light next
to a new Corvette. There was a couple in the Vette...maybe mid 20's or
so.  The girl was a very beautiful blonde, and she rolled her window
down, hung out the door, smiled and said, "I love your car."  The light
turned green, I said "Thanks", and let them hear the sweet sound of my
Monza exhaust.  I don't think the guy even looked, but I don't think I
would have either if I spent $50,000 and  my girlfriend was drooling
over an old LBC.
...just one of the joys of owning an LBC.  I smiled all the way home.

Jim
'67 TR4A  CTC72449L
'68 GT6  KC7016L
http://jimstriumph.homestead.com