TR4A Esoterica

To: "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A Esoterica
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:03:07 -0800
Hi Everyone,

I recently acquired a neat little jewel via Ebay:

I now have an original 2nd edition TR4A Spare Parts Catalog. The catalog
included update supplements through August 1967. The most interesting item
was in the back of the book; the supplement for the factory alternator
installation!

I did not know that alternators were ever installed on TR4A's. Does anyone
have a 4A with this installation?

If you ever have a need to know any late changes to the TR4A, I have the
supplements that list the change point commission numbers right down to
individual vehicle exceptions!

Fire me an Email and I'll see what I can dig up for you!

Brad
62 TR4
65 TR4A