TR-4 List?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-4 List?
From: "Triumph Driver" <triumph_driver@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:06:20 -0800 FILETIME=[9001C0A0:01C0B30B]
Years ago when I was first on this list (and very glad to be back now...lol)
there was a TR-4 "List".  This list was a list much like the Spitfire owners
data base.  For a while I was the keeper of the list.  Then I suffered a PC
failure that wiped my copy out, and someone else picked the list up.  The
question is, is this list still around?  And if so who has it now?

Thanks,

Darrell, in the High Desert of California

62  TR-4  CT 5368 LO  (daily driver)
62  TR-4  CT 10440 L
62  TR-4  CT 13108 L  (long term project)
65  Spit  FC 51603 L
67  Spit  FD 2890 L   (daughters car)
77  Spit  FM 62888 UC  (other daily driver)
79  Spit  FM 98233 UC  (wifes car)