TR3a questions

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3a questions
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 01:48:26 -0500
Good evening all,

I have a couple of questions:

1/ after taking apart the front end and having the 40 or so pieces what is
my best method of cleaning and refinishing the pieces?  My fear sand
blasting might do some harm to the brass inserts.  Do I try and reassemble
as soon as possible after everything is cleaned?

2/ I asked this question before and got no answer so here I go again. As I
initially strip away paint off the frame I am coming across this white
coating what is it? Paint or a factory coating?

Thank you
David A. Templeton
Waterloo, ON
Canada