Re: storing old body panels and TR3B's name

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: Re: storing old body panels and TR3B's name
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 17:13:47 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Message text written by TeriAnn Wakeman
>>It's a good thing you're not married.  No self respecting wife wouldn't
put
>up with that (I know mine wouldn't).

As I read your double negatives it looks like you said "a self respecting
wife would put up with that" and then you infer your wife is not self
respecting.
<

Oops.  I am not prone to double negatives.  I must have been getting ahead
of myself and typed the "wouldn't that came later in the sentence too
early.  Just a case of too much work to be done to be wasting time on
E-mail (not my fault, I can't help myself)  ;-)

As for my wife, she enjoys the cars more than most wives but there is a
limit and fenders on the wall are over the top.

Dave