Re: e-bay

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: e-bay
From: "Ken and Elizabeth" <BethKen@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:38:40 -0500
Cc: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Fred;

What you mean is, "Is it OK for ME to do it , because it's in my interest
now".  Many group members will remember about a year ago, when I advertised
something on eBay (believe it was the airshocks off of my GT6+), and then
posted it to the group. You were one of  three or four members who jumped
all over me, and berated me for doing so. If you've forgotten, check it out
on the digest.

My opinion is the same as it was then. It's certainly OK...just don't be
such a hypocrite.

Ken Shapiro
1970 GT6+
KC81872L