pricing V.C.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: pricing V.C.
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:59:58 -0500
List, I just happen to be the lucky owner who got the very first 4 cyc.
gasket from Justin, he even sent me the updated installation hardware 2
years later, I am also (I think) the person he mentions in his post about
abusing my original one after almost 40K miles and destroying a perfectly
good gasket myself, he helped again because that's just his way of doing
business, am I happy with his product, you bet I am, is it worth it, only if
you want the very best, one of a kind product on the market. Please do not
try to compare quality to price, there is a big difference, if you want the
very best for your 6, he has it.  Thanks Justin.  "FT"