Meeting list members

To: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Subject: Meeting list members
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:58:53 -0500
Cc: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Michael Graham'" <mhm_graham@hotmail.com>, "'toad@storm.ca'" <toad@storm.ca>
Message text written by Chris De Wet
>Never thought I would actually meet one of the list members , but Michael
Graham ( TR6 / GT6 lister from Canada ) phoned me Sunday 21 January from
Johannesburg South Africa ( he's here on business ) . I will go and pick
him
up there on Saturday 27 and take him back to his hotel on Sunday ( he seems
quite busy , so unfortunately he will only be staying with us for 1 night )
<

It's always fun to finally meet someone with whom one has been
communicating for some time.  It's jsut like meeting a pen pal.  Enjoy the
visit.

Dave