Re: Rimmer Bro.'s TR6 catalogue

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Rimmer Bro.'s TR6 catalogue
From: Will <tr6@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:19:19 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>A while ago, October?, I received a letter from Rimmer saying they were just
>finishing up their new TR6 catalogue and it would be sent out before the
>year ended.  Has anyone received one yet?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kai

If this is the same as the Rimmer UK catalogue, I'd say don't hold
your breath. I tried to get a Moss UK TR6 parts catalogue last June,
& they said it was being reprinted. (They gave me a used one as I was
ordering loads of stuff). I got a reprint of the old one late last
year, & when I asked about it they said the new one was being
produced with Rimmers, but it was taking too long so they reprinted
the old one to clear their back order.

Regards,
--
William Davies