Re: TR 6cess

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR 6cess
From: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:13:08 +0100
Date sent:              Thu, 18 Jan 2001 20:38:01 -0800
Subject:                TR 6cess
From:                   Sandy Levine <slevine@toucan.com>
To:                     triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Send reply to:          Sandy Levine <slevine@toucan.com>

    Today I drove my TR6 to work and tonight I drove home with the top down
- of course. What's so special about that? The last time I did it was in
1986!
    My car was born in february 1970  CC52513L
    I took delivery on June 9th 1970 $3922.00 including tax
    I started a frame off restoration in 1993 but got side tracked may times
along the way. Now it is back exactly as it was 30 years ago. I could not
have done it without your help. I want to thank everyone on the list who has
asked or answered a question. I learned everything that i needed to complete
my car. BTW, I have a custom Tampa Bay Buccaneers license plate which I
think is appropriate -- 6CESS

--
Sandy Levine
70 TR6