RE: floppy visors in a blizzard.

To: "triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: floppy visors in a blizzard.
From: "Biedermann, Frank (SSABSA)" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 08:40:34 +1030

Actually, you don't need to do that. The visors have what is essentially two
U-shaped
pieces of metal in them which the rod slides into. What you need to do to
stop the
visors from "flopping" is to squeeze these brackets after you've slipped the
rod through
them to tighten their grip on the rod up. They're easy to locate too - just
slide your
fingers along the visor (using a little pressure) and you'll be able to find
a couple
of bumps...

Frank Biedermann
1969 TR6 PI