[TR250] spin on oil filter. Try number 4

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR250] spin on oil filter. Try number 4
From: David Brady <dmb@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 06:28:12 -0800 (PST)
Hi Folks,

Sorry for the null email messages I recently sent. I
seem to be having trouble with the mailer. For some
reason the body of my messages are being deleted. I can
send to others, just not to the autox.team.net mailer.
This attempt is being made from a different machine.

I'm interested in Baldwin oil filters. My local parts
house highly recommends them, but I can't find any
info about them on the net. Any information on
Baldwin is very much appreciated.

TIA,
David Brady
68 TR250