RE: TR3 sway bar question

To: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 sway bar question
From: "Phil Pattengale" <philpatt@kalamazoo.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 01:59:57 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ok, a followup.... I'm planning on putting a Front sway bar on my TR2....
Anyone know where I'll be able to find one of these without fabricating
things?

Thanks!

Phil Pattengale
54 TR2  - TS1440-LO {project #1}
56 TR3  - TS13872-L  {project #2}
56 TR3  - TS11820-L  {Dad's}
56 TR3  - TS9169-LO {Anyone seen this car? - Last seen in Missouri in 1964}
philpatt@kalamazoo.net
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2890/