Parts wanted

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts wanted
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:29:25 -0500
Hello list,
A week ago Joe Alexander and Jack Drews delivered an excellent TR4A body tub
to me here in Ohio that together we located in Texas, many months ago. The
tub will be the basis of a restoration to begin on CTC 69150L that I have
owned  and has been in continuous use since I purchased it in 1969. Lots of
the parts went to other deserving souls.  If you have met these men you know
how interesting and enjoyable they are to be with. If you haven't met them,
you should make a point of meeting them someday. I'm glad I had the
pleasure. I've made two new Triumph friends who are enjoying life. When I
grow up I want to be just like them.

Unfortunately, the Tub has had the usual bumps and bruises on the front and
rear valences and I could use one of each. Does anyone have good used
valences available? I need both the upper and lower for the front and it
must be a 4A not a 4 as I believe that there is a difference.

If you see Joe or Jack ask them what their Commission (Fog) number is.

Jerry Van Vlack