RE: triumphs only

To: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>, " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: triumphs only
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 01 09:14:16 -0800
>Anyone dealt with Triumphs only?

I have known Wayne, the owner of Triumphs only for about 15 years now.  I
have purchased both new and used parts from him over these years.

I believe Wayne to be a completely honest businessman.  I have never
heard anyone justly accuse him of even being remotely dishonest or shady.
 I for one trust his integrity.

He is a businessman and would like to keep a roof over his head and food
on his plate so he doesn't give things away.  His prices seem very
competitive on most common things.  Near as I can tell his price is
stongly influenced by how common he thinks the part or assembly is.   If
he has something he thinks is very rare he will ask the maximum he thinks
he can eventually get.

It has been my experience that the more things you purchase at any one
time the better overall price you get.

Last I heard he is a Moss distributor and can get you new parts for
somewhat less than Moss's catalogue price if you purchase a number of
parts at one time (Its been a few years on this so I may be out of date).

Triumphs only has a large warehouse stacked to the ceiling with parts
removed from old Triumphs plus a side lot with complete cars.

He keeps a few mechanics on staff and can handle tuneups, repairs or
complete restorations.  I have never had any mechanical work done there
so can not comment on the quality of the work they do.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html