Redline - Was Re: Exhaust Manifold Gasket

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Redline - Was Re: Exhaust Manifold Gasket
From: Don Clark <d@seanet.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:22:30 US/Pacific
Eric and others,
Thanks for the suggestions. I've tried nearly everything with them. The thing
that was dissapointing is that in the past the service from them was always
good. But then I never had a problem with the carbs or parts that I ordered in
the past.

They can't seem to tell me the center to center measurement of the manifold
that they claim will fit. I can't help but think that this is because they
actually don't have a manifold that will fit. I don't want to pay shipping
again for yet another part that won't fit.

I think that the solution to my problem is going to be having an early TR6 head
built by Richard Good and using that with the DCOE's. Are there any known
problems with the early heads?

Thanks,
Don Clark
Seattle, WA