Re: Brrr... Winter Driving Question

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brrr... Winter Driving Question
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 13:20:47 -0500
"Kai M. Radicke" wrote:

> The question is... how much of the radiator should I block off
> with a piece of cardboard (limiting the cold air flow)?

All of it, probably.  I used to block the whole rad on my '75
Chrysler houseboat and it still ran cool in the winter.  The
Audi, on the other hand, stays pegged at one temperature all year
long.  The GT6 stays cool by roasting my right foot.

--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp. Algorithm (Al-Gore-ith-m, n):
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.     An arithmetic procedure,

'73 GT6
'98 A4 (winter-use beater)