RE: TR6 Aftermarket Wheels Identification

To: "'David Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 Aftermarket Wheels Identification
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 10:13:18 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Actually, a class D fire (burning metal) is a pretty big worry.  If you get
to that point other items are beyond worry,  Class D fires are extremely
high temp and almost impossible to extinguish.  So while a ruptured fuel
tank is a bad thing,  burning metal is an Oh my God, we sure did it now
thing!

Patrick Bowen
- hoping he does not experience either anytime soon.