VTR 2001 Brochure / Registration Form

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR 2001 Brochure / Registration Form
From: "Michael Cline" <mcline@substrates.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 14:10:50 -0700
Did all of the VTR members receive the VTR 2001 Brochure in the mail? If
not, let me know and I will get one to anyone who gives me a mailing
address. (send e-mail requests to: mcline@substrates.com)

If there are any questions regarding the convention please let me know and I
will answer them or find someone that will. Also, if anyone is interested in
advertising or supporting the convention in other ways please let me know.
The Rocky Mountain Triumph Club is trying to put together a 1st class
convention and I think this beautiful brochure starts us off in the right
direction.

You can find more information and the Registration Form (PDF file in the
"register" area) on our web site http://www.vtr2001.com.

Mike Cline
VTR 2001 Advertising & Publicity
303-683-7057, Fax: 303-683-2991