Re: Last Ride of the Year

To: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Last Ride of the Year
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 21:06:06 -0500
----- Original Message ----- A local campus has a nice little 2 mile loop
they just built with
> lots of curves and absolutely no traffic on the weekends (commuter
college).
> Mighty thoughtful of em.
>
> Happy New Year to the list.
>
> Bud Rolofson

I love it when stuff like this becomes available!
About 15 years ago, in my reckless youth, the US Navy moved out and left
Quonset Point Naval Air Staion a ghost town. A ghost town with a 2 mile long
flat as a board entrance road! This strip of road was arrow straight and
level-something that is rare in New England.
Needless to say, my Sunbeam Tiger and I found it a temptaion that couldn't
be resisted. Lets just say that the advertized top speed of the Tiger is not
an exageration!

Paul Burr