RE: the use of scuba gear in car repair

To: Chip19474@aol.com, Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: the use of scuba gear in car repair
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:15:17 -0330
Weld beads, eh?  Well damn.  I thought they were dried oil droplets.

By the way... so last night I'm lying on my back with frozen fingers and
toes underneath a 27 year old car in the unheated shed, and I'm covered in
grease, gunk and oil. I turned to my dog and said "Good thing this is a
labor of love - otherwise we'd be having a really [expletive deleted] lousy
time."  She wagged in agreement.
Cheers (and I will check for welds!),
f.