Re: Junkyard Wars

To: rdaniels@snet.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Junkyard Wars
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 09:40:36 EST
In a message dated 00-11-24 10:13:28 EST, rdaniels@snet.net writes:

<< The Learning Channel (TLC) is having a 15 hour marathon on the junkyard
wars
 starting at noon today. Competing teams descend on a junkyard to create the
 best machine out of stuff they find there..........................
 Hmmmmmmmmmm....... does all this sound familiar to Triumph owners???
 Bob Danielson >>

Bob & List,

I hope you had a chance to watch this.....it was great.  I taped it and am
still catching up with what I missed....talk about the ultimate test of
creativity and they had an entire junkyard to rummage through.....and nice
tools at their disposal.

Incidently, I thought I spied a TR6 (dark color - brown?) on a heap of old
hulks during the one of the segments....either the "build a cannon" or "tug
of war buggies"????

chip