RE: TR3 Rear Fender wanted.. maybe.

To: "'Gbouff1@aol.com'" <Gbouff1@aol.com>, pleask@mailhost.wlc.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR3 Rear Fender wanted.. maybe.
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:42:17 +0200
If all else fails , I could make a Fiberglas copy of mine for you , or maybe
someone a little nearer might be willing to do that . Not entirely original
, but at least a little lighter :-)

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
Telephone 012 - 3398071 ( office ) 012 - 2591129 ( home ) Cell 0839989744
Fax 012 - 3398201
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .