RE: TR3-4 stainless steel water pipe

To: "a Wallace" <wallaces@superaje.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3-4 stainless steel water pipe
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:19:15 -0500
Jim,

I replaced the pipe on my engine rebuild with a none SS unit from
Moss.  The old pipe was all eaten away at the end that attaches
to the heater hose.

It was part number 635-280 and cost about $15.  It was made of
unknown metal and painted semi-gloss black.  It fit perfectly
without any modifications and never leaked.

Maybe this is a better solution.  I have a junk yard engine that
I dismantled for parts... I'll check to see if the heater pipe is
there and worth salvaging.

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4  CT16260L so to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn
E-Mail: sanborn@net1plus.com