RE: Tire Pressure (No LBC)

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tire Pressure (No LBC)
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:49:26 -0500
My GMC truck has Michelin LTX's on her and the recommended pressure is
85PSI.  But I run these at 55psi for the most part except when I need to
load her down.  The 55psi was recommended by a number of tire installer
including the dealership.  I would verify with an installer or maybe they
could give you the Michelin customer support number.

        David A. Templeton
        Open Text Corp.
        Waterloo, ON
        Canada
        WebSite: http://trandmustang.homestead.com

'74 Triumph SpitSix '66 Ford Mustang (Wife's)'66 Ford Mustang GT  '59
Triumph TR3a (Project) '99 GMC Safari '95 GMC K2500 Sierra