List knives http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: List knives http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm
From: wallaces@superaje.com
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:30:55 -500
Listers,
I'm also on the antique tractor list, where someone has come up with the idea
of getting their list logo on Zippo pocket knives.
Take a look at:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/SE_Logo/SE_Logo.html

They look like great knives and think it would be a good idea to have one with
the Triumph list logo for us. I have been in touch with the guy who's organizing
it for them, and he has given me the Zippo contact.
The only thing is, due to serious time constraints I cannot organize to get
these made up.
So, if someone is keen and feels they can handle the effort, please email me
and I'll put you in touch with the right guy.

Regards,
Jim
http://www.superaje.com/home