TR3 Wiring

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Wiring
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 21:35:04 -0800
     My 1960 TR3 is giving me some electrical problems from the original 40
year old harness. I guess I should consider myself lucky.
     The problem is on the keyed side. It blew a fuse. I threw in another
fuse to get home. 60 miles later, it blew again. Another fuse, 10 miles
later it blew. I was going to test it at home, but the fuse blew as soon as
the key came on. The OD won't work now either.
     It is probably obvious, but I haven't had a chance to even look at it.
     Any listers have suggestions on where to start?
     'Preciate it.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA