Re: Non-LBC content - 1973 shortage was BS!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non-LBC content - 1973 shortage was BS!
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 10:43:49 -0500
I still have an aerial photo (buried somewhere) from mid/late summer of '73
of the six tankers sitting off the California coast that sat there for 4 months
(fully laden with oil and sitting low in the water) that were told there was no
place for them to unload (no place to put it).  To this day, I have a very hard
time believing anything the an oil company says concerning supply and demand.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com