RE: doggie seat?

To: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Subject: RE: doggie seat?
From: "Rob C Swift" <RSwift@AVMTOnline.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 12:23:31 -0500 c .nf.ca> FILETIME=[DD967F60:01C04946]
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Frank,

        One nice thing about TR6 seats is that it only takes the removal of two
bolts up front and they are out of the car.  You might consider trading the
bolts for some type of quick release pin arrangement (heavy duty enough to
maintain safety for human passengers) and just pop the passenger seat out
for rides with Yossarian.  This does leave the rails left behind.  They are
fairly low profile, so I am sure you could throw down some kind of pad to
keep things comfortable for the pooch.

Rob Swift