RE: valve cover

To: "'Alan'" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: valve cover
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:45:01 -0500
Alan - not sure about the comparison of Rimmer's to Moss & VB; but the Moss
& VB ones for TR3's are not the same.  Moss has the air vent connection
coming out of the top and VB's does not.  I believe that this means that
later TR4 (or 4A) valve covers are being sold for TR3 engines.

I may be wrong, so make sure which type you need and be specific in your
questions.

Carl