Re: TR3 Oil Presure Question

To: Stephen Peca <sppchicago@excite.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 Oil Presure Question
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 08:58:08 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Steve, I think you need a heavier oil...I am using Redline 10-40 in
my  57 TR-3, with very good results...Redline is expensive, but you
only need to change it yearly in normal driving, so in the way I
drive my TR-3, I just change the filter every 2-4000 miles.  My oil
pressure is much better and the viscosity change on Redline far
outshines everything else. BTW, I have no financial or other interest
in Redline, just love their products.  Check the facts for yourself
at:

        http://www.redlineoil.com

Good Luck
--