RE: The long road back

To: "suhring" <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>, "Drew Rogge" <drew@pixar.com>
Subject: RE: The long road back
From: "Dave Brackin" <dbrackin@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:16:21 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of suhring
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 9:47 PM
To: Drew Rogge
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Drew:

I have my '59 TR3A engine on a stand awaiting my attention while
I am working on the frame. My engine has the original TR3 painted
on the right side. I have taken a number of pictures to get a good
record of the paint brush strokes and the color and plan on painting
it back on after I paint the block.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6