Re: rear shock conversions

To: "Gregory Damron" <dogaboodogs3@hotmail.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rear shock conversions
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:23:20 -0500

If you have competition springs which lower the car and/or wider wheels and
tires then you may not be able to use an off the shelf tube shock kit. I do
know a couple of members in our local Chicago area club have installed kits
and  are quite happy with them.

Apple Hydraulics has a reputation for quality work including rebuilding
TR-6 lever arm shocks.

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com