Re: gas mileage

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: gas mileage
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 11:12:59 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Fred,
If everything is the same as before the electric pump was installed, the drop
in mileage suggests that the fuel is not being burned but
rather is leaking out somewhere.

Possible sources of the leak are:

Somewhere in the line from the tank to the pump
Somewhere in the line from the pump to the regulator
Somewhere n the line from the regulator to the carbs.
Out the overflow vent on the carbs.

Joe