Re: Spark plugs

To: "Paul Mitchell" <paul-m@mweb.co.za>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spark plugs
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 15:17:03 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Paul,

The notches on the side of that spark plug tool are just wide enough to fit
the sidwire.

You simply give it a twist of your wrist to move the sidewire closer or
further from the electrode tip.  At least, this has always been my
understanding.  For lots of great information about sparkplugs, check out:
http://www.grounds-mag.com/sparkplug.htm

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!