RE: Carpet Question

To: <ArthurK101@aol.com>, <Ct54531@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Carpet Question
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:16:44 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jim,

The part about the support bracket being had to fit is normal.  I
had to use a wood spacer and jack to "lift and spread" the dash a
little to fit it in.  It should only take the slightest amount
help maybe an 1/8" of lift...  any thing more might mean some
mis-assembly

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site