Re: Speedvision

To: Bob Danielson <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Speedvision
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 07:16:39 -0600
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>

Bob Danielson wrote:

> Posted earlier about jack's video crashing my players but all I needed to do
> was reboot. Having seen the video now, all I can say is WOW. Unbelievable. I
> think I counted 3 complete rollovers before landing upright. The driver's
> comment at the end is the all time best understatement ever made! And the
> cam operated perfectly throughout the whole ordeal.

For those of us without opportunity to load the latest Win Media Player
(oops, Bill G. forgot to make it work with NT!), and who are disinclined
to download a 16mb file for one minute of video (now, who said analog TV
was old-fashioned? <smile>), what exactly did young Mr. Drew utter upon
crash-landing? <smile>

Cheers.

--

Michael D. Porter