Re: Return from VTR Colorado 2001 via TruckTransport?

To: "INTERNET:TexasTR4@aol.com" <TexasTR4@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Return from VTR Colorado 2001 via TruckTransport?
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:30:47 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <KMNTR6@aol.com>, "[unknown]" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by INTERNET:TexasTR4@aol.com
>Where you been Dave.  $1.00 per mile went out with $40K Macks and 50 cent
diesel.

Most carriers today want to average over $1.25 per mile both ways, and
specialized carriers like those with car trailers get a premium...could be
$2.00 per mile or more.

Might still be worth it, but some have experienced damage with shipped
cars...I might trailer it myself first.

RH

<

Whatever.  All I can say is it ain't cheap.  We looked into it 10 years ago
and not enough folks willing made it unreasonable.

Dave