TR4 and TR6 Seats For Sale

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 and TR6 Seats For Sale
From: "Adrian Dix-Dyer" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 22:33:05 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Listers,

My apologies for bombing the list but I have two pairs of seats that I must
dispose of to make some space in my garage.

I thought that they may be of use to a list member in the UK (I am also in
UK) I would gladly export but shipping costs may be prohibitive.

Set 1, One pair of later fixed-back TR4 seats in vynyl complete but would
benefit from recovering. Material has gone hard with some stitching and
piping missing from the passenger seat.

Set 2, One pair early TR6 highback American export type seats. In vynyl but
covers are in very poor condition ideal for recovering project.

Frames are good in both cases. Digi photos may be available if I can figure
out how to send them.

I have one set of runner mountings available to fit either set of seats as
required.

I would like to sell for a reasonable offer or swop for TR4A bits for my
current project.

Interested? please email me off list.

Thank you

Adrian TR4A CT 64306