RE: Road to prtland (Day 7)

To: "'David Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, TR8 List <TR8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: RE: Road to prtland (Day 7)
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:12:16 +0200charset="ISO-8859-1"
Hi Dave

Thank you very much and apologies for responding so late . I have been on
the road ( work ) the last couple of weeks . My wife has also been in
hospital with serious asthma . So things are currently a bit dark in dark
Africa .

Can't wait to see the photos . Thanks again friend .

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
Telephone 012 - 3398042 ( office ) 012 - 2591129 ( home ) Cell 0828406535
Fax 012 - 3398118
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .