Re: TR6 longer wheel stud info needed

To: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Subject: Re: TR6 longer wheel stud info needed
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 13:11:58 -0700
Cc: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Tony,

Seems like I've been there, Done that.  You may not actually need longer studs
if (as with me) the problem is that the wheels are
thicker where the holes are drilled.  You actually have another option.  If the
holes are enlarged for lugnuts with shanks on them, you
should be able to locate nuts that have longer shanks and not have to replace
the studs.

For some reason, the longer bolts are more difficult to find than longer shank
nuts.

Good Luck,
Joe