Re: Wireing TR3 from scratch or not ?

To: Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>
Subject: Re: Wireing TR3 from scratch or not ?
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:16:40 -0400
Cc: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>, Pat <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Brethren
Cautiously I ask, "Why wouldn't an individual use the existing harness
and rewire the vehicle using terminal strips and an intregal ground?"
This would even provide a opportunity to incorporate circuit breakers on
the light circuits.  IMHO this would be a vast improvement to Lucas
electrics.

Toad

'57 Plus 4
'59 Plus 4 (wired using this approach)
And Angus the 33 Three Wheeler Super Sport (wired identically to his
younger brother Mortie the Plus 4)