Re: Specific TR3 colour

To: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Specific TR3 colour
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:04:52 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
John,

My 3A was originally Slate Gray, in late 59 from the factory. In addition to
the Silverstone and the Pearl, I understand the factory experimented with
Phantom Grey,  Silver Grey, Platnum Grey, Plover Grey, and South Sea Grey
although I'm not familiar with any of these shades today. Mine was resprayed
Apple green in the late 60s and I do know that the Slate looks a glossy
primer.

Dave Willner
59 TR3A (Apple Green)
70 BSA 441 Victor Special