Re: Grommets etc.

To: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@anheuser-busch.com>
Subject: Re: Grommets etc.
From: Terrence Begley <tbegley@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 14:37:40 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
HiMark

This seems to work for me. Wrap some thin string or wire once around in
the groove . Push the ends of the string along with part of the lip into
the opening. Now, while applying pressure, pull the string slowlyand see
the lip seat itself as the string comes out all the way around.
Sometimes a little lubricant helps to soften the rubber.

Hope this helps.

Terry